I've forgotten my password
Greater London South West

Hot off the press

NRSA Course for Adults (Air Rilfe and Piston)
19th December 2018

DofE Expeditions 2019
31st October 2018

Southern 50
30th October 2018

Kingston DC - Nomination Form
21st October 2018

County Scout Night Exercise 2019.
15th October 2018

What's coming up

County Cooking Competition
10th February 2019

Southern 50
16th February 2019

Skills of Management - Training
23rd - 24th February 2019

World Scout Jamboree
22nd July - 2nd August 2019

Latest photos

Group/District Executives

HQ support information available here

Do you know that your Group/District is an educational charirity? Additionally some Groups and all Districts are also Registered Charities (registered with the Charity Commission).

If you are a member of the executive committee you become a trustee. The Charity Commission have a guidance leaflet which may be useful to you - have a read. The Essential Trustee

If you are a Group Chairman there are guidance documents available here

If you are a Group Secretary there are guidance documents available here

If you are a Group Treasurer there are guidance documents available here

Membership Fees (but not activity fees) can be treated as "Gift Aid" and the tax paid can be reclaimed from HMRC. To reclaim the money the group must be registered with HMRC, this is separate from registration with the Charity Commission. This is, in effect, "free" income and just needs someone to register and claim - if you are not caliming Gift Aid why not? Information from HMRC is available here - HMRC Link

There is also information available from the scout Information Centre - Information Centre for Group Executive and Information Centre for District Executive

Got some further questions? Want to find out more about the role? - Talk with your local executive committee chairman or send an email question to the Deputy County Commissioner (Adult Support & Development)

Find out where your local Scout Group meets This link takes you to the map . Wrong place? Tell the Deputy County Commissioner (Adult Support & Development)

Powered by Conceptulise CMS