Extra Place For Jamboree Unit Leader
23rd World Scout Jamboree – Japan 2015
We are in the very fortunate position to have been allocated one extra patrol for the World Scout Jamboree to Japan. As a result we are currently looking for one extra leader to act as the Unit Leader.
This individual will need to lead the unit, alongside a leader from Greater London Middlesex West, Greater London South and Greater London North East and work quickly to establish and run the new unit.
If you are interested in this opportunity please email email@example.com.
· Name, address, telephone number and email address
· Current role in Scouting including Group and District
· History of Scouting roles held
· Additional needs/dietary requirements
· Brief description of why would want to be considered for the role and what experience you can bring to the team.
The Jamboree is seen as a development opportunity for adults as much as for young people. As such the County has committed to contributing 75 per cent of the leader fee to attend the Jamboree. Any other costs (training camps, socials, clothing etc) will not be covered.
We will likely hold interviews with applicants after the 16th March.
We look forward to receiving your application soon.
Claire Devine and David Pearcy
ACCs (International) GLSW